- 1/2 cup Olive Sprig Lemon Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup Olive Sprig Honey Ginger Balsamic
- 2 lbs asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 cups pea shoots
- 1/2 lbs shredded Morel and Leek Jack Cheese (optional Feta or Goat)
- 1 cup pistachios, roughly chopped
- Sea salt and freshly cracked black pepper
Whisk the Lemon Olive Oil and Honey Ginger Balsamic together, season with sea salt and fresh cracked pepper, and set aside. In a large bowl, add 1/4 cup + 2 TBSP of the whisked vinaigrette. Use a vegetable peeler to shave the asparagus into long ribbons. Leave the tips of the asparagus intact, if possible. Add the ribbons to the large bowl with the portioned amount of vinaigrette, toss, and let sit for 10-15 minutes to soften somewhat. Toss the pea shoots with another 2 TBSP of the vinaigrette, and season the pea shoots with sea salt and pepper. Toss the asparagus and pea shoots together and put them on a serving platter or bowl. Sprinkle cheese and pistachios on top before serving. Serve with the extra vinaigrette.