- 8 oz block Monterey Jack Cheese
- 8 oz block Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz block Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Olive Sprig Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Olive Sprig Oregano Balsamic
- 1/2 TSP sugar
- 1 TBSP green onion, minced
- 4 oz jar Pimentos, drained
Whisk together Tuscan Herb Olive Oil, Oregano Balsamic, sugar, and green onion. Slice the cheeses width-wise and then in half. Arrange the slices in a shallow dish, alternating flavors. Pour the marinade over the top of the slices, cover, and chill for 8 hours.
Drain the marinade and arrange the cheese on a serving platter. Top with Pimentos and serve with crackers.