- 2 cups of prepared Spaetzle
- 2 TBSP Olive Sprig Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 2 large tart apples, peeled and chopped
- 2 TBSP Olive Sprig Butter Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup Olive Sprig Cinnamon Pear Balsamic
- 1/4 cup Olive Sprig Maple Balsamic
- Pecans, toasted and chopped
Prepare spaetzle according to directions. After the spaetzle is drained, toss it with Blood Orange Olive Oil.
While the spaetzle is cooking, peel and chop the apples. Sauté them in Butter Olive Oil until they are tender and starting to turn brown (about 5 minutes). Add the dried cranberries and both balsamics to the pan and simmer until the mixture reduces and thickens.
Serve with chopped pecans sprinkled on top.