We have searched high and low, and it appears that we have created the first of it's kind, an Aged Pure Maple Balsamic, using real 100% pure maple syrup produced at a small family farm in Vermont. This balsamic is outrageously delicious.
This balsamic is progressively aged in wood barrels according to the Solera Method. It is PGI (Protected Geographic Indication) certified to come from Modena, Italy.
- Blood Orange Olive Oil
- Butter Olive Oil
- Cinnamon Pear Balsamic Vinegar and Butter Olive Oil
- Persian Lime Olive Oil
- Roasted Walnut Oil
- Almond Oil
- Drizzle it over baked squash or sweet potatoes
- Combine with our Blood Orange Olive Oil, toss brussels sprouts in it, and roast
- Marinate salmon in the same mixture
- Add to barbecue sauce for a rich, sweet flavor
- Glaze bacon or pork chops
- Pour over pancakes, waffles, ice cream, cake, and fruit
Ingredients: Grape must, wine vinegar, maple syrup, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites