- 2-3 lbs. flank steak
- 1/4 cup Olive Sprig Madagascar Black Pepper Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Olive Sprig Traditional Balsamic
- 2 TSP grated garlic
- 1 TSP freshly cracked black pepper
- 1/2 TSP each ground thyme, dried rosemary, and dried parsley
- 2 TBSP grainy Dijon Mustard
- 1 TBSP brown sugar
Olive Sprig Black Truffle Sea Salt
Rinse the steak in hot water and pat it dry. Place the steak in a baking dish and set that aside. Combine all of the other ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk them to completely combine. Pour the marinade mixture over the steak, turning it to coat evenly. Cover the baking dish with plastic wrap and allow the steak to marinate in the refrigerator for at least an hour or overnight.
Preheat the grill to high heat. Sprinkle Black Truffle Sea Salt on the steak before placing it on the grill and drizzle the remaining marinade over the top. Sear each side for 3-4 minutes for medium-rare. Add 1 minute for medium and 2 or more minutes for well done. Allow the steak to rest for at least 3 minutes so the juices redistribute back into the meat.