- 4 large unpeeled baking potatoes (about 3 pounds)
- 2 cups shredded Colby Jack cheese
- 9 bacon slices, cooked cripsy & crumbled
- 1/2 cup green onions sliced
- 1/4 cup Olive Sprig Smoked Chaabani Pepper Olive Oil (plus more for greasing potatoes)
- 1/4 cup Olive Sprig Serrano Honey Specialty Vinegar
Preheat oven to 450 F. Cut the potatoes into 1/4" slices and lightly oil both sides (an oil sprizter works great!). Place the potato slices in a single layer on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes or until they are lightly browned.
While the potatoes are baking, combine cheese, bacon, and green onion in a small dish. In a medium bowl, whisk together 1/4 cup Smoked Chaabani Pepper Olive Oil and 1/4 cup Serrano Honey Vinegar and mix until they are well combined. Remove the potatoes slices from the oven and brush each slice with the oil/vinegar mixture and then top with the cheese mixture.
Return potatoes to the oven and bake them an additional 3-5 minutes until the cheese is melted.