Ingredients: (Makes approximately 9 cups)
- 6 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup cashews
- Note: Almonds, pecans, walnuts, or macadamia nuts work too.
- 1 cup unsweetened, large flake coconut
- 1 cup dried fruit of choice (cherries, blueberries, dates, raisins, cranberries, etc.)
- 1/2 cup Olive Sprig Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 TSP Olive Sprig Cinnamon Pear Balsamic
- Note: Vanilla or Coconut Balsamic would substitute well!
Preheat the oven to 325 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Combine rolled oats, cashews, coconut flakes, and dried fruit and spread evenly in the lined baking sheet. In a bowl, gently warm honey in the microwave so it becomes more fluid. Whisk in Blood Orange Olive Oil and Cinnamon Pear Balsamic. Evenly drizzle the mixture over the dry ingredients in the baking sheet and gently toss to coat. Spread out evenly again and pop in the oven on the middle rack. Every 10 minutes stir and smooth out again, for about 30 minutes (until the granola is fragrant and golden brown).
Allow the granola to cool, and store in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks.