- 1 baguette sliced and divided into 4 servings
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breast cut into strips
- 1/2 lb. Brie
- 1/3 cup Cascine Marchesa balsamic fig jam (optional)
- 1/2 cup arugula
- 2 TSP The Olive Sprig Lemon Olive Oil
- 3 TSP Black Mission Fig Aged Balsamic
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add chicken and
cook until golden brown, about 12 minutes per side. Add fig balsamic vinegar and
cook until the balsamic thickens and coats the chicken, about 12 more minutes.
Spread the fig jam (if using) on the baguette. Next, divide the brie among the
sandwiches. Place in the oven on a baking sheet with parchment paper to melt
cheese (about 5 minutes). Top with chicken and arugula. Drizzle remaining
balsamic glaze over the arugula. Enjoy!