18 Year Aged Traditional
Our finest grade of aged balsamic from Modena, Italy is produced in the Traditional Style. Aged using the Solera System for up to 18 years in chestnut, oak, mulberry and ash barrels. With a 4% acidity, our Four Leaf Quality Equivalent Condimento is exceedingly rich, complex and dense.
This balsamic is progressively aged in wood barrels according to the Solera Method. It is PGI (Protected Geographic Indication) certified to come from Modena, Italy.
- Blood Orange Olive Oil
- Lemon Olive Oil
- Rosemary Olive Oil
- Tuscan Herb Olive Oil
- Any Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Great in a caprese salad
- Marinate steak, chicken, and fish, portobello mushrooms, or veggies before grilling
- Add to sauteed mushrooms or onions
- Makes a great salad dressing when combined with any of our Olive Oils
- Drizzle over fruits like strawberries or watermelon
- Pour over ice cream for a sweet treat
Ingredients: Grape must, wine vinegar, naturally occurring sulfites