You will find this balsamic vinegar a bit sour and tart with the sweetness you'd expect from adding the natural essence of fresh strawberries.
This balsamic is progressively aged in wood barrels according to the Solera Method. It is PGI (Protected Geographic Indication) certified to come from Modena, Italy.
- Basil Olive Oil
- Blood Orange Olive Oil
- Herbes de Provence Olive Oil
- Lemon Olive Oil
- Persian Lime Olive Oil
- Combine with our Blood Orange Olive Oil and toss with a salad containing greens, strawberries, oranges, pecans, cubed chicken, and goat cheese
- Drizzle it over fruit or ice cream
- Marinate chicken or pork
- Make a glaze for chicken or pork by combining this and strawberry jam
- Add it to your barbecue sauce for a fruity taste
Ingredients: Grape must, wine vinegar, natural flavors, naturally occurring sulfites