- 4 medium ears of corn
- 1/4 TSP salt
- 2 TSP finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 TBSP Olive Sprig Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil
- 1/4 TSP ground cumin
- 1/8 TSP garlic powder
- 1/8 TSP chili powder
- 1/8 TSP ground red pepper (red pepper flakes work too)
- Heat grill. Carefully brush grill rack with canola oil. Brush corn with Cilantro Roasted Onion Olive Oil & sprinkle with a pinch of salt and pepper. Place corn directly on the grill over medium-high heat. Cover grill; cook 8-10 minutes, turning occasionally until lightly browned on all sides.
- While corn is cooking, in a small bowl, mix together salt & cilantro. Put aside for later.
- In a small, nonstick skillet, saute Cilantro & Roasted Onion Olive Oil and cumin, over medium heat until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir frequently. Add in garlic powder, chili powder, and red pepper. Remove from heat.
- Remove corn from grill and brush with the hot oil mixture. Then sprinkle with salt & cilantro mixture. It's ready to serve!